BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Perdant- I respect your forensic reading..the detail you picked...

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Perdant- I respect your forensic reading..the detail you picked up was missed by everyone I suspect!
    Agree -a second strike scenario can lead to a spill meeting-but Tom still safe I believe.
    I realise why you deliberated about posting about this...........and support the hope for good news flow...and I think there is a very realistic chance that it will be good..potentially very good..

Approaching 2 million oz ..in WA ..very high degree of certainty re the deposit(the thing I most like about BRB)...exploration options galore..an open pit with amenable metallurgy..depth extension seems a given...what's not to like(the share price-agree!!!)

Add the Li..

At risk of the 'grumpy old man' charge...but..younger investors currently get most info. from FB,Youtube,Tik Tok etc -recent surveys point to this fact....is BRB on that radar...nope....

Lastly-looking at the 'Life cycle of mineral discovery'-we are obviously in the orphans stage..and have little to show price wise for huge amount of work...but if that cycle graph proves true...then price will look after itself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.