BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Lithium Spin Off, page-96

1. 543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1300
    Hello Theodore good question. When talking to ethical companies it pays in the end to not even ask for anything not disclosed to the market that could in any way be considered sensitive. I am able to ring for confirmation of technical understanding on geological results and to offer feedback.

Today I rang to tell him about the report and asked if it had been discussed with Fitzgerald. It was in the public domain. Tom was unaware of the report so I emailed a link to him. Looking back at announcements reveals first mention of monetizing Manna Li on the 25th May and the ann before that was circa 8th May from memory. I know it takes about 3 months to get an IPO registered with the ASX if you have your information lined up properly. So if that is how they intend to monetize the asset then it is close now.

Mr Fitzgerald picked up the news in the quarterly and I bet he has a lot of them to get through so it takes time. We should not have to wait for too long now for news about plans for Manna and I do have confidence the Board do think like shareholders (and a geologist in the case of Tom but he has been in the industry for a long time). This is great because it sets a higher base for coming news. BRB will be on a lot more radar screens as well so more people will assess the coming news flow we have been told about. That is Toms job, apart from protecting our project and advancing it and raising money to keep advancing it. He also promotes, the style of which is honest so we know where we stand.

I hope you do well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.