PLS 0.93% $3.26 pilbara minerals limited

Lithium Stock Comparison - Important

1. 496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Hi all,

I went through all the annual reports, presentations, PFS, DFS and quarterly reports of each company to compile this table.

Lithium Top Stocks Comparison.PNG
    * Cash burn and also cash on hand.  ORE shareholders might complain that the company's cash burn is not right but I have used historical ... it is what happened and I will wait until the future is proven before I believe it.

* I have not included the target potential for GMM or GXY as I could not see anything I could substantively rely on.

* GMM and GXY also do not report their 50% interests they typically show their resource statements without taking this into account....  Also I think their production cost is BS.... I took this from their PFS on GMM's website.

My take is based on production cost and current EV/Resource PLS has a high chance of 100% upside over the next 12 months. Would love to have it happen tomorrow (fingers crossed) but like all good things....

Near term kickers

- competent persons report officially upgrading our resource
    - new round of drilling results particularly to the north
    - Off take (with hopefully a large pre-payment similar to other recent off take deals) - well. 8 parties officially lodged MOU's for off take

!!!! If you want it you got to put a ring... I mean a large pre-payment on it ~!!!

- DFS - expecting 3MT/pa or 4MT/pa to be the options.

Good luck all,
    Super Ninja
    Last edited by SuperNinja: 04/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.26
Change
0.030(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $9.811B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.26 $3.31 $3.20 $93.80M 28.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36000 $3.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.27 487563 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.