Hi Folks. This post may be partially off topic but I could not...

1. 881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Hi Folks.
    This post may be partially off topic but I could not think of a more appropriate location.
    I have recently bought into NTU. They have a number of excellent locations for Dysprosium in WA
    Now dysprosium is one of the heavy "rare earths" and is extremely important as an alloy in very high
    power permanent magnet electric motors and other relevant Hi-Tek equipment. Hence it's connection with Li.
    Now Rare Earths are not that rare in terms of their occurrence, but are difficult to locate easy to recover deposits.
    NTU seem to have hit the jackpot here!!
    Also I notice Lynas LYC.AX have taken off from their low of 0.03 18 months ago and I missed out.
    (These magical elements also have wide ranging connections with batteries and Hi-Tek devices).
    They do have a $600M processing plant in Malaysia for the Light Rare Earths (partially radio active). But have so many shares on issue I wounder if they could be a good buy, as any distribution of profits which they are now starting to generate would be very diluted and thus affect the share price.
    Does anyone have any opinions on this??
    Last edited by nimbus24: 02/08/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.