Interesting question. Short term. At the current SP I would go...

1. 1,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    Interesting question.

Short term.
    At the current SP I would go for BGS. Buying in at the low 20's when it comes back to trading should give a very good return on investment.

Long term less clear.
    Much more historic proof regarding AVZ. So AVZ is clearly worth something similar as PLS in the long run >600m$. But it will most likely never get there, sold long before it gets to that points. So how much further will it run from todays 100m$ MC? BGS is looking like a pretty good resource as well. May be similar to PLS but that still needs some proof. So larger risk in BGS then in AVZ but MC of BGS much much lower. Both in Africa with similar risks. Mali (BGS) may be a bit more stable then DRC (AVZ) but then again DRC has quite some big mining already which seems to work well....

So really hard call to make. Personally I am waiting for a drop in the SP from AVZ to buy back in. Cashed out at 8.8c (got in at 2.2c). Expecting a CR shortly with a related drop in the SP (but have some fear that the drop may not happen...sold because I needed the money). Invested in BGS (was involved in the election to replace the old BoD). Waiting for it to restart trading and will buy more when it does restart in the low 20s.

Lets see what blast makes of it....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.