Lithium stocks that will make it?, page-297

1. 1,240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    For me I only look at hard rock. Brine appears to be a long process from startup to mine plus others in production have had problems in the past. Hard rock generally higher quality and is what the chinese are after for ev batteries. AVZ should produce some outstanding drill results going by past history and can see the sp fly , but weather they take this all the way to production or a TO offer not sure which way it will go. If a TO I would say anything from 70c to $1. PLS I think there is hugh upside for the patient as their mine expansion continues to grow. Currently 2Mtpa and news of 5Mtpa yesterday and the feeling is this could grow to 8 to 10Mtpa. You do the sums. Cheap buying at the moment. AJM is in a similar position as PLS but just on a smaller scale . Note they are neighbors and are prepared to work together. They have a good relationship. Anyway I hope this is helpful to some here. Please do your own research on the above as there is so much more detail to them all but I do hold PLS , AVZ , and AJM and feel very confident that there is hugh upside to all 3. I am sure there are other quality lithium stocks out there but to me these are standouts.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.