GSC is also one of the only stocks that are intelligent enough...

1. 881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    GSC is also one of the only stocks that are intelligent enough to have their HO in Sydney.
    Where it all happens!! I also hold a swag of them and I believe they are destined to go much higher.

However their has been much discussion recently concerning adequate supplies of Co which is also
    much needed for batteries. And I'm trying to decide between GME a nice safe company operating in
    Australia. and CLA a promising group with a large area of North West Namibia.
    I have studied the area and what concerns me is the remoteness of the prospect area.
    The only way it would seem to get the ore (or refines) to a ship is via Ondangwa, south to Windhoek (the capital),
    and then west to Swakopmund. And getting heavy machinery and equipment on site must surely be a mammoth task!!
    I'm sure this has been researched before they commenced drilling the area so maybe I am missing something.
    Namibia is rated as a mining friendly state and is adjacent to SA which does suppose a degree of political stability.
    Last edited by nimbus24: 18/02/18

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.