Regarding EMH. I have been following them a while but never...

1. 1,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    Regarding EMH.
    I have been following them a while but never invested as I was invested in KDNC which holds ~20% of EMH. Based on the SP drop I got interested in directly investing in EMH and had as target entry point $0.50 not really expecting it to go that low. But when we reached it I decided to wait as it was clearly not reverting. Now, with the SP at $0.38, I have decided that I will buy in. Just not clear when.

The Czech republic is part of the EU and therefore will have to respect the rights of the company. I therefore believe that there is not much too fear regarding the ownership of the mine. And this mine has great potential. Of course the CAPEX for getting started is pretty high but the fact that they are right now "fighting" over this mine should be a good indication that there is enough interest! Furthermore, it is also a complex mineralogy. I had hoped they would have selected LPD for that but I guess the German team (Anzaplan) they have selected might be more suited for Europe and a tie to the German market is certainly not a disadvantage. So think it will be all good, but it will take some time. Not sure how quick the politics can/will move in Czechland. But after that there is still the hurdle of getting the financing in place and Anzaplan having to proof that there processing scheme works on a large(r) scale then their lab.

But at the current SP this is basically a "must buy". Just not sure if we are at the bottom yet. I am monitoring it closely. BTW it is dual listed on both ASX and AIM, so I monitor both, and also the trading in Germany, and hope that I will pick up the bottom signal before it really jumps up. So far it is just falling and falling. But if it goes as low as €0.20 I will buy my first tranche (~A$0.32), can not loose much money at that level.

For you being in at $0.80 sucks of course. But I am pretty sure it is worth it. So I would just be patient, too late to sell now anyway. If you have some spare money might be a good change to average down when it starts to move up. But I would wait until the reversal is really clear. And as they say DYODD!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.