Lithium stocks that will make it?, page-46

1. 906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    I am new here and was initially impressed by the thought of buying into some of the Low Cap Li shares for a medium term profitable return on my investment.
    However having spent some time researching this metal (the lightest in the universe) using this forum and others; I am now not so sure.
    There must be over 50 at least operators in the lithium game and I have read that there is estimated to be at least 1,200 years worth of known Li deposits. Lithium is not a rare metal. Also the production of Li batteries is not a project that can be initiated by a small startup anywhere in the world. Hence the massive factories that are being built in the US and China. These Factories will want to stay with established suppliers of Li not continually switch from one to another based on small price changes.
    So it really is a bet both ways on which ones will make it through to a positive cash flow from their operations. For my bet LPI; PLS ; KDR; and GSC with CAD as an outsider, are possible starters. I guess it all depends on how long you want to wait to make an anticipated return on your investment.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.