Lithium stocks that will make it?, page-5

1. 6,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 764
    Interesting comments - I feel GPP need to initiate and embark on an extensive drilling campaign which will no doubt occur this year. Company indicates 20km stretch parallel to the Guyana Greenstone belt which has many excited. Work to be done but I guess one to keep eye on.

I feel BGS will definite try to sell off their asset, poor governance and poor location as you mention. I do believe though with any board coup, stability is required first and perhaps their may be a lot of shareholders who may want to profit take even though reassuring words are being spoken.

AVZ - yes plenty of hype around the stock with the lithium gurus and market. As I have mentioned elsewhere, it is also in a poor location with a lot of instability and political risk around the area.
    Some of the numbers brandied around in regards to resource size is staggering and hard to believe but definitely drilling will tell the tale as is the would. Again I do not believe they will be miners and will sell of any resource. I do not see the wisdom also behind trying to prove up a 1BN T resource when something even around half of this will be in demand.

CXO - do they have a commercial resource they can prove up? This is the big doubt and question.

KDR - They seem like they will be the next cab off the rank, again potential takeover target with perhaps the yanks being interested and sniffing around.

Hopefully PLS has started a bit of money flooding back into the Lithium market and interest

Rest of 2017 will be indeed interesting

Above all my opinion
    Last edited by ans25: 11/05/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.