LTR and HWK are the best 2 discovery phase lithium stocks by...

1. 4,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1217
    LTR and HWK are the best 2 discovery phase lithium stocks by quite a margin for mine.

The top 20, potential size, current MC vs potential value, market comparisons, management and location are killer on both stocks comparative to all other's in the same phase in this sector.

LKE and BMG could also get a mention here if anyone is into brine, these are the 2 I'd pick from.

LKE needs to come out with some sort of estimated total, but has hit next door's brine horizon = good signs. Team is also very good with announcements/keeping shareholder's up to date which is always a positive.

BMG needs to drill to know anything, but it should happen soon. They're on some expensive land that doesn't reflect the current MC... If they hit the brine horizons when drilling finally happens, it should get a nice boost to the SP.

LTR is the clear winner here. Do a bit of research and you'll find out what there hard rock resources are worth very quickly. This resource won't drop in value. Just compare to KDR and NMT deals for current market valuation.

Rumors of the Chinese + Koreans visiting both Buldania and Kathleen Valley already = deals most likely in the works, especially with Hao and Goyder on the job. I expect KV to be sold/JV within the next 6 months.. If it is 100% sold I expect 400 million MINIMUM (based on a conservative low ball MRE estimate of 50MT) and Buldania will still be there to explore + add value.

Good times ahead.

All IMO. DYOR.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.