TAW is certainly OK. AGY I would estimate to be a little bit...

1. 1,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    TAW is certainly OK. AGY I would estimate to be a little bit less derisked, but therefore more upside potential.
    In a similar position to TAW are GXY, PLS, AJM, and KDR. From these 5 AJM has the smallest deposit (but I like AJM management a lot, which is why it is my largest position). PLS and KDR both have very large deposits but still with lots of upside potential. TAW has some upside but currently a (much?) smaller resource. GXY is the most diversified being already a producer and having both a good hard-rock (JB) and brine (SdV) deposit. So loads of upside potential for the future but their two future prospects are less derisked than the other 4 but to compensate for that they are currently already producing and making loads of money.

With all 5 you will do very well in the next 2-5 years. AGY most likely as well but IMHO it is the less derisked option.

FYI I hold GXY, PLS, and AJM (all since 2016). Missed buying KDR at the end of the court-case last year (damn) and noticed TAW too late (had a stellar rise last year). Much less interested in brines therefore do not hold AGY (on the brine side I have ORE (since 2015) and GXY). And do have a couple of other much more speculative hard-rock lithium plays.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.