Lithium stocks that will make it?, page-4

1. 8,985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3783
    I would assume in terms of your clarification he primarily means assets that will mine.

If they get sold, in all likelihood it will mean removal from the ASX as it will go to foreign ownership. As such it is debatable whether AVZ stays on the list or not.

At the moment I probably consider GPP as one of those ones that sit just outside the fold. It may prove over time that it moves to be on the list.

Depending on who reads this I know some will object to including AVZ on the list and not GPP. For me personally my reasons are this: AVZ is basically a brownfields project, the historical data gives it a large head start on knowing what might potentially be there. This coupled with the Chinese' willingness to work in the DRC leads me to believe that it will be mined.

At the moment I consider BGS and GPP as probably quite similar with BGS a bit further ahead in exploration works.

BGS has a good asset, poor location and poor governance. Again as my personal opinion the resolution to the company overhaul will depend on whether that stays on the list or not.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.