PSC 0.00% 10.0¢ prospect resources limited

Lithium Supply and Demand, page-10

1. 649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 315
    I would like to add & try to Summarize What I have said In my previous Post :
    1/
    CURRENTLY PSC has achieved Two Binding Offtake Agreement in place with SINOMINES & SIBELCO for 7 Years. Which will give PSC a Minimum Revenue Income of at least US$197,520,000 Million Dollars per Year .
    2/
    And Over 7 Year period PSC will receive a minimum of US$1,384,640, 000 Billion Dollars of Revenue from
    Sinomines & Sibelco offtake agreement.
    +
    3/
    PSC Also has a remaining Balance of 568,040 Thousand Tonnes /Year Premium Ultra low iron Petalite/Spodumene Blend Concentrates Which is worth a minimum of US$852,060,000 Million Dollars/ Year, in Potential Revenue for PSC but has not been allocated or sold yet but U1 is maybe the Potential buyer.
    +
    4/
    PSC Also has 188,000 Thousand Pound/Year of Tantalum Pentoxide Consentrates,Which I Believe is worth about US$14,100,00Million Potential Revenue for Sale. 4/ With a Total Revenue for PSC isUS$ 913,410,00 Million Dollars Per Year

5/
    All these Concentrates above Will cost PSC Between US$230 to US$280 Dollars Per tonne too Produce . ( MASSIVE $$$ PROFITS FOR PSC )
    7/
    This will place Prospect Resources as the Lowest Cost Per Tonne Producer , And the LARGEST Premium Ultra low iron Petalite and Spodumene Producers in the WORLD.
    8/
    PSC Also has a 16 Year Production Mine life at the Arcadia Deposit Which will have a minimum Revenue of About US$14,504,736,000 Billion Dollars Revenue for PSC over the 16 Year mine life. Again MASSIVE $$$ PROFITS For PSC .
    9/
    Which the Revenue from the Offtake Agreements in Place & What PSC has with its Remaining Concentrates ,
    Is Enough to Result in PSC Getting The Afreximbank Project finance debt facility for US$143 Million Dollars for the Arcadia Deposit Mine to go ahead.
    10/
    Uranium 1 have also indicated that they are Interested in buying 51% of All Lithium Products Produced by PSC Arcadia Deposit .And also wants EQUITY PLACEMENT OF SHARES in PSC .
    11/
    Uranium 1 has Also Indicated that they would like to Buy the Arcadia Deposit From PSC , Which I Believe the Arcadia Deposit is Worth At least US$1.3 BILLION DOLLARS if sold.
    12/
    Sam Hosack has INDICATED that he will
    be Stating Construction at the Arcadia Deposit this year 2020 .
    13/
    Sam Hosack has also said that they are still trying to work out the exact economic of the Arcadia Deposit.
    ( Which in my view means the different combination of selling the Products Arcadia Deposit can Produce for sale ,And Maximising PSC MASSIVE PROFITS for the Premium Petalite & Spodumene concentrates. )
    14/
    So Based on All PSC Current Positions stated Above , PSC share Price should be worth at least $3.80 per Share Today.

IN MY VIEW THE ARCADIA DEPOSIT IS DEFINITELY GOING AHEAD .

SO PSC MUST BE THE MOST SERIOUSLY UNDERVALUED COMPANY ON THE ASX.

AS I SAID THIS IS A NO BRAINER SITUATION FOR THE PSC SHAREHOLDERS.

( As I've said before these are my views and research , this is not to be used for any investment advice or decisions, do your own research )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $227.9K 2.107M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 247087 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 67347 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.