PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

Hi 80/20, I believe and can see via all USA...

1. 2,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    Hi 80/20, I believe and can see via all USA media/commentary/politically (global saturation - via internet etc) that they have are still full on anti EV especially with venom on anything related to Elon Musk and the potential Chinese flood pushing Japan of the dominance table (Toyota especially). The CNBC venom reaction to the intro of the Cybertruck was pathetic regardless to the USA street social tech interest/wow factor, the media FUD attacks see this tech masterpiece as a fake and dangerous???? They still cry Tesla is dead phew no way!!! just look at its value compared to the three ICE majors GM, Ford, Stallantis but the FUD is working/heavilly stalling EV take up. What ever I still stick with Tony Seba view that the clean(er) energy + knock on industries change is here and we now have all and sundry believers jockeying for dominance in the new order - just look at the xxt month on month buy sell drive within PLS, yep stick to farming and investment bottom draw for awhile yet. IMO, DYOR, GLLTSGs woof woof.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.