MIN 17.3% $35.52 mineral resources limited

Lithium - Tesla - alb - min : Howard Klein, page-7

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    gannet54, it's a difficult question to answer. Investors are investing in the Company and most likely, either like (or have a good knowledge of) the product(s) the Company markets. There was no huge increase in the SP when Neometals sold its 13.8% stake in the Mt Marion Project to now, joint owners MIN and its sole Mt Marion LI customer, Jiangxi Ganfeng. From a personal perspective, which other shareholders may support, I like the rare earths component (Li) and believe it has an ever increasing role in technology developments well into the future. I also like iron ore, another product we can't really do without. MIN's stability when resource stocks are sold off on the day, is assisted by it's diversified materials Co. structure, including mining services. So stability and growth count. MIN has a growing concern in mining lithium. I'd think the value of the total product sold compared to total product sold might (loosely) enable a percentage to be applied to the SP dedicated to Li, but this isn't really justifiable as we invest in the Company as a whole for whatever and many reasons. I hope any other HC members, who read this post can fill in for my lack of knowledge...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$35.52
Change
5.230(17.3%)
Mkt cap ! $7.086B
Open High Low Value Volume
$32.30 $36.98 $32.30 $84.70M 2.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 217 $35.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$35.53 459 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.52am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.