1MC 3.03% 3.2¢ morella corporation limited

Lithium & The Future, page-1467

1. 494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    One of the difficulties in investing in Lithium in Australia is that here, it is hard to see how fast the EV revolution is actually sweeping over the world. That's because it's not really happening in Australia.   For instance, GM is no longer marketing the Volt and for that matter, apart from Tesla, I am not aware of any other manufacturers seriously marketing their EVs here. Maybe this is due to the fact that range anxiety applies to us more than to just about anyone else in the world. Whatever the reason, spotting a Model S or even a Nissan Leaf here is still a rarity; not so in Europe or China.

The video I've attached (if you're wondering: Red Dwarf/Kryton) is particularly interesting to me. Not because of the Mercedes B250 it features, but because of the way the host discusses EVs; how to drive them, regen braking, rapid charging issues, etc. The fact that it is an EVs is unremarkable. He is interested in the subtelties. However, it seems that Australians still regard EVs a bit like we all used to regard smart phones in 2007: "Wow...... that's amazing. Is it hard to use?"  Who talks that way about smart phones today? Yet we still talk that way about EVs.

This video and what SOS has written about China, tell me that the rest of the world have already accepted that EVs are just another way of getting around. Accepted EVs like we've all accepted that smart phones are just another way of catching up with your mates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $7.908M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $2.78K 86.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 246302 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 35766 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.