1MC 3.13% 3.3¢ morella corporation limited

Lithium & The Future, page-1816

1. 280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    The reason most of us have bet on Lithium is quite simple, we expect the dam wall to break with EV's and replace ICE vehicles. Form what i have seen most of the big car makers are onboard with a few lagging behind. Once the dam wall is broken then we will see lithiums true value as a energy supplier. It may take 2 years it may take 5 but it is coming. EVs in years to come will surpass ICE in every aspect including range. Imagine a EV with a range of say 1500 km. The price we see now for lithium stocks has diminished over the last six weeks or so due to reports from some banking institutions. Banks took us to the GFC so in my eyes they are not very good at forcasting what the future holds. The Lithium story is at the first chapter of a very large book. It would have been great to sell in the 18's and buy in the 14's but i havn't a crystal ball, everything comes with a modicum of risk and i think Altura are the most derisked new player closing in on producing our first shipment. The day we ship i will be posting on hotcopper with a cold beer in my hand congratulating everyone that has made it so and to my fellow investors in AJM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $7.908M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.3¢ $794 24.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 275052 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 11694 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.