1MC 2.78% 3.5¢ morella corporation limited

Lithium & The Future, page-18

1. 9,036 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8388
    IBB,
    I think I can answer your first question. Management are sticking to the stated plan of the Singapore listing. I did bring up the notion of a contingency plan if that didn't work, but all I got was the original plan as released is still the plan, no plan B. I also brought up that the plan was to do it in the first half of calendar 2015, so the plan didn't seem to be working, no change in the company line from that.

I bought most of my holding at 1.4c, I was sitting just above the large order of 9m shares that had been 12m and started to get filled by sellers, so I hopped in front of it. So currently up 40%.
    I only have a fraction invested here compared to PLS, but also feel that if/when the coal issue is resolved, the price will be many multiples of where it is overnight, in other words no opportunity to jump aboard then.
    If there was no coal issue, and the current resource, with them doing some metallurgy to see if technical grade can be produced 'shortly', then what price would you place on the shares? I would not be surprised to see 10c with the overall size of their resource, 38mt (no cut-off) or 26mt at .8% cut-off, mostly in indicated category.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $8.156M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $3.638K 106.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 345638 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 34489 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.32pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.