1MC 0.00% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Excellent article Ches interesting that Chilean government also...

1. 1,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 491
    Excellent article Ches interesting that Chilean government also looking to increase tax on lithium mining. At some some point the flurry of delays, increased tax and penalties are going to make people realize the MS scare mongering was grossly inaccurate. I have no doubt at some point in the future there will be an over supply of lithium however, history tells us technological shifts are uneven and financing patchy. We have already seen how difficult it has been for Altura to raise financing- the depth of experience in our management team has ensured we have raised financing and we are now in a phase of transitioning from developer to producer. An increasing dollar will make it more expensive for other junior explorers to enter market ( representing a natural barrier to market entry) whilst not ideal for companies with high levels of debt like Altura our mine is built and hopefully cashflow creative and we will be able to benefit from the increase in net commodity prices due to a rising dollar. There are so many factors to consider including trade wars and tariffs but hold tight Alturians- this baby is in good hands!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $38.74K 14.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
122 180381230 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 39662259 75
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.