1MC 20.0% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Hi There This is old news now. In fact, the latest update was...

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Hi There

This is old news now. In fact, the latest update was that BYD sold 46600 NEV in the December month, a 55% increase over November. The other surprise was Beijing Auto sold over 25000 NEV too in December. I expect to see the full NEV figure on 11th or 12th of January. It seemed to be beyond my wildest dream.

I also found (in Chinese) that the China issued a government policy stipulating that, from 2020 onwards, 50% of all replacement government vehicles purchase has to be NEV. It was issued in March 2018 but not probably "overlooked" by many. This policy encompass not only government departments, but also SOEs, alll schools, all hospitals, all public transports (bus and taxi), all postal service providers and logistics comopanies. No ones knows how big this market is but gustimates is too wide to provide meaningful understanding.

I am very keen to find out in the next few days on NEV figures of two other major producers, SAIC and Chery, as well as the new comer Nio.

The Chinese investment analysis is predicting 40% increase in NEV for 2019, due to the reduction of subsidies again. However, I also heard at least two NEV producers are facing production bottle necks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.