1MC 0.00% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

The way I see it , what's happening at the moment is pretty much...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    The way I see it , what's happening at the moment is pretty much a product of a maturing Industry , whereby the ' Early ' entrants are jostling for market share and competing for their share of contracted supply.

In so far as going down the path of ' Care & Maintenance ' . This would only be an option for the higher cost producers. In so far as explorers , I believe we are not at the point where there is sufficient defined resources beyond a 2025 and so therefore a premium will be revisited at this end of the market with a new found emphasis on the lower cost and economic deposits.

So currently if you are in the lower quartile of production costs , the only thing to really do is to ' Knuckle down ' and do exactly what we / they are all trying to do at the present moment - which is to ramp up and increase your volumes , thereby increasing your cost recoveries vis-a-vis your fixed and capital cost as well as the relevant variable costs on the increased volumes. Of course during this phase , it will no doubt come at some sacrifice to previously expected margins.

However at the end of the day .... so what , as the increased volume and profit should take care of itself . Whatever the case , the worst case scenario can only ever be that we are eventually taken OUT... in what becomes the rationalization round......wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $38.74K 14.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
122 180381230 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 39662259 75
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.