1MC 0.00% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

So prices will drop to $400 a tonne and then in 2025 we will...

1. 280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    So prices will drop to $400 a tonne and then in 2025 we will have a boom, this sounds like crystal ball gazing at its worst. How would a boom happen if the market is bankrupt due to such low prices? What new juniors will get finance? Where is all of this magical supply coming from to flood the market of high grade product? everyone is having difficulties now reaching projected output and that includes Salar. With these price reductions the difficulties would only grow in feeding a car industry that is only getting hungrier.
    This forcast is a recipe for doom for the big car and truck makers, they have spent billions readying themselves for the ev roll out and the bottleneck a $400 dollar a tonne lithium price would create would absolutely hinder production. Maybe that is the plan?
    I for one think companies will see through the stupidity of these reports as they try to lock in a growing demand for the growing market, not steady, they already have long wait times for EVs and that's without the positive campaign the big car makers have ready for the market. Who will be first to ignite the campaign? I noticed my first television add for an electric vehicle being the Hyundai Kona a few nights ago, maybe they will be the first?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $38.74K 14.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
122 180381230 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 39662259 75
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.