1MC 0.00% 3.0¢ morella corporation limited

There are too many feelings and emotion running on Li forums....

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    There are too many feelings and emotion running on Li forums. This is not a hospital ward for helping emotionally charged sick. This is an information sharing platform for all retail investors, long or short term. Hence, I tend to post only fact based evidence, and it will be nice if everyone do their own research and come up with fact based evidence too. This approach is going to help all of us to make a more sound decision.

Here is a wrap up of all the local new energy policies came out of 20 Chinese provincial governments and municipal governments in April 2019. I have summarised them into the following points:
    1. free registration plate for NEV, no annual transport levy, no restriction on peak time inner city driving.
    2. at least 80% of new public transport purchase has to be NEVs from 1st of July
    3. initiatives and subsidies established to encourage logistics and transportation companies to convert to NEV
    4. initiatives to fast track charging stations in shopping centers, industrial parks and logisitics centers etc
    5. mandates to implement new emission standars for new cars from 1st of July.

Apparently, these policies aim at implementing many central government policies passed last year. So I am hoping to see other provincial level and municipal level implementation policies in the next three months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.