1MC 0.00% 4.4¢ morella corporation limited

I think the company needs to come out and state that they’re not...

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    I think the company needs to come out and state that they’re not affected in the same way as PLS and that they expected to sell 100% of what they’ve mined. We’re at a stage where we need to prove successful stage 1 delivery at or above nameplate to put to bed any impression that we don’t have a profitable mine/plant. Sadly the debt millstone that AJM carries means we don’t have the same luxury as PLS in idling the plant and waiting for demand/prices to catch up.

If the company can state Ganfeng and whomever else are happy soaking up all our supply it would help our SP and facilitate refinancing of the debt. Surely even selling into the spot market is an option if the fast market pricing is accurate, we could/should still be highly profitable at $600 USD a tonne, indeed costs per tonne (and thus profitability) will be dictated by output volume such that throttling things could prove disproportionately costly.

Again a bland, “we’re producing plenty and more each month, and selling all we produce” type statement would be very useful to distance AJM from PLS situation. Otherwise it just invites vultures. I’ll be watching the short interest keenly, indeed I’d be surprised if lots of today’s volume wasn’t short selling from the sniff of blood in the water...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $8.208K 185.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 77173 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 61507 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.