1MC 3.03% 3.4¢ morella corporation limited

Lithium & The Future, page-4524

1. 781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1099
    Sorry mate, other than plant upgrades to tailings thickener and de grit screen install to decouple fines and dms, I can't find any reference to increasing throughput beyond original design capacity. I must be missing something, either that or we are talking about different things.
    Re 4 different products, this wouldn't be done at production, it would simply be too costly. This is why the offtake contracts have tolerances built in for min grade and max deleterious elements.
    On site sampling would be done 3-6hourly and targeting 4 products while running product through would be near impossible.
    Ore is typically stockpiled, tested and blended pre plant to ensure deleterious tolerances are met, within the operations of the plant.
    Re the decoupling upgrade, it just allows continuous throughput via dms without unnecessarily impacting floatation circuits which are significanly more sensitive to volumes of throughput.
    Final product is blended to ensure offtaker specs, it has little to do with the processing part of the plant. That is my understanding anyway, but happy to be told otherwise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $8.403M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.2¢ $5.94K 179.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 201971 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 19713 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.