1MC 0.00% 3.4¢ morella corporation limited

The USA is beholden to the fossil fuel industry through powerful...

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    The USA is beholden to the fossil fuel industry through powerful lobbying, and also almost self sufficient in oil and coal production, essentially weaponising special interest in fossil fuels. They dictate world energy markets too, largely through dollar denomination of commodities and control of that currency. The world is also beholden to the energy exporting nations most of whom are of dubious moral character (Middle East, Russia, etc). Look at all the conflict that has been at least in part for control of energy supply and that Iran and other actors can make the world tremble by sabre rattling near critical energy supplies - how much better a world fuelled by solar/wind by way of batteries and renewable hydrogen? I'm sure that breaking free of dependency on oil will reduce conflict and benefit humankind beyond the environmental aspects - China is at least aligned with all our interests in this sphere being a net importer of most fossil fuels, as much as I fear their autocratic tendency and likely willingness to bully neighbours near and far if not kept in check I hope they help break the fossil fuel hegemony by continuing to drive down the cost of solar and by industrially pumping out enough battery production to drive prices to the point they kill ICE and the need for fossil fuel power stations too (granted they need to do more about their own coal addiction).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.403M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ $1.038K 30.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 137695 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 288628 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.33pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.