1MC 20.0% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Lithium & The Future, page-5469

1. 2,146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5791
    Little positive update on the COVID-19 situation.

China has its outbreak under control and it seems the South Koreans learned a little from the Chinese.
    South Korea seems to be improving also.

korea.png

The interesting thing about South Korea is the low mortality rate.  Currently 66 deaths for nearly 8000 infected which is near 10X lower than Italy for example.  It turns out that after much testing in Wuhan, the Chinese found out that a combination of Zinc and an anti-Malarial drug Chloroquine dramatically improves recovery in patients.  News today I saw,

''BREAKING: S. Korea significantly reducing lethality of coronavirus by prescribing a chloroquine diphosphate salt + zinc treatment combo to block COVID-19 viral enzyme @ 500 mg per day of chloroquine + zinc for 10 days''

There is a good discussion here of the mechanism.  Zinc on its own is ineffective as it can't enter into cells but the combination is effective.

I also saw a discussion with an Italian doctor recently and he mentioned that they are starting to use chloroquine also.  The Italians got caught with their pants down.  The key to containment is LOTS of testing to identify the infected and being proactive about it rather than reactive.  

On another note,

Confirmed: First Tesla Model Y deliveries scheduled as early as Friday
    'Tesla told us they’d start delivering the Model Y by March 15th, but they’re beating their own estimate this time – by a couple days.  We’ve heard several reports of customers with scheduled delivery dates as early as Friday.'

The world will keep on ticking even as the toilet paper hoarding investors sell their stocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $2.278K 864.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
152 186234872 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 31708691 94
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.