1MC 2.94% 3.3¢ morella corporation limited

Lithium & The Future, page-5598

1. 859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    I guess that would depend on the balance sheet and if other majors have taken such and aggressive ramp up as Tianqi? They have gone in very hard from the get go. Everybody would know that building a facility like this in Australia is a very brazen move. Would they have been better off building the facility in another ‘developing’ country and wearing the cost of logistics? Tianqi would have done their research prior to investing in the down stream component and seen the very big upside unfolding. Was the flooding the market with cheap product part of the strategy to eliminate as you call it the ‘marginal independents’ ? Whilst controlling market share and production capacity would then create an opportunity for price restructuring ‘fixing’ down the track. Good strategy, knock out the competition, they sound like Woolworths it Cole with fairy. Eitherway the strategy they have taken has come back and bitten them on the behind and with potential less hydroxide in the medium to long term will this give the upper advantage to Gangfeng or will be start to see an adjustment in overall pricing? Of course I’m not talking a miracle here, but 6-12 months down the track when things stabilise.. IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $8.156M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.1¢ $16.38K 511.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19999 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 38866 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.