1MC 50.0% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

FYIBig cost swings point to more big battery storage, less...

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    FYI

Big cost swings point to more big battery storage, less pumped hydro
    https://reneweconomy.com.au/big-cost-swings-point-to-more-big-battery-storage-less-pumped-hydro-57368/

More pertinent information from relevant entities being publicly discussedwhat.png

I like these opening lines biggrin.png

"The Australian Energy Market Operator is expected to make significant revisions to its 20-year blueprint for the national grid after conceding that the capital of costs new transmission links, pumped hydro facilities and gas-fired generators are significantly higher than it assumed in its draft 2020 Integrated System Plan. And while the capital costs for these more traditional technologies are between 30 and 50 per cent higher than initially modelled, AEMO has also conceded that the cost of battery storage – the relatively new technology – is likely to be up to 40 per cent cheaper, and with longer life than assumed in its draft ISP"
    AEMO has yet to dial these and other changed assumptions into its ISP modelling, which is due to be finalised by July (but may be delayed by the impact of Covid-19), but energy analysts suggest that it will likely mean a renewables-based grid with a lot more “distributed” storage – i.e. batteries – than envisaged by some"

Can't wait to see how this Oz 'Fossil Fuel' government try's and spins this.......

Regards

CD

GLTALTH (2020 'bring it on')

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $12.14K 5.030M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
133 192637194 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 51146825 95
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.42pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.