1MC 0.00% 4.3¢ morella corporation limited

Lithium & The Future, page-6072

1. 1,331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    yes, I agree. Allot if these companies are years away from production and no doubt Covid 19 will run to mid next year at least and will further delay expansion.I see a rotation from spec sticks to producers, although I remain concerned about high debts levels with AJM.

For People planning on purchasing new cars, we are now so close to mass evehicle adoption that it no longer makes sense to buy ICE without incurring rapid depreciation. I believe the demand for E- vehicles will come from public transportation and government stimulus in the wake of Covid 19, particularly in Europe. The US government will be taking a long hard look at US oil industry, particularly in the wake of a Trump defeat. What people see now is AJM huge debt, what they don't see is the long hard slog that has resulted in the successful execution of the mine. I've been there all along the way, and yes I have suffered like allot here however I remain confident in management and believe a Shanshan deal will come to fruition before end of year. If this happens and we see modest growth in EV demand, AJM will do ok. Anyone any thoughts on the debt holders now in top 20 and their percentage holdings as a % if overlap issued equity?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.