1MC 3.03% 3.2¢ morella corporation limited

Lithium & The Future, page-6123

1. 3,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3013
    Wasn't the Model 3 always intended to be the affordable car in the line up? If you want to go Ludicrous buy the Model S.
    I really don't see what the issue will be if Tesla can get sufficient range out of an LFP battery pack.
    Nothing else about the car need change.
    Some people talk about LFP batteries as being of a lower quality, which strikes me as odd given they are inherently safer and typically offer multiples more cycles than Nickel based batteries.
    Yes LFP batteries will not be able to offer the same potential range for the volume available in the floor, but if you are buying the base range of Tesla's affordable car, why would it matter if the cells are LFP, NMC or NCA?
    As I've written before, if there is a choice between an LFP or NMC for 250 miles of range, what is the point in paying more for NMC? It matters not.
    This could be Tesla's opportunity to make the Model 3 truly affordable for the masses without sacrificing on quality.
    Isn't that Elon's goal?
    Aren't these developments fantastic for the global EV industry?
    I think it should be celebrated, not looked down upon. Especially from those who want to benefit financially from mass market EV uptake and price parity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $8.664M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $2.402K 72.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 29721 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 43567 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.