1MC 0.00% 2.9¢ morella corporation limited

I guess that just ' Exemplifies ' the trials , tribulations ,...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    I guess that just ' Exemplifies ' the trials , tribulations , and difficulties surrounding the Joint Venture Models.

And while this one ' Talison / Greenbushes ' has survived past the ' average ' predicted useful life - they usually come a cropper based on the inequities derived mainly from financial disagreements and failure of some description.

I believe there have been many studies conducted which suggest that over half will actually fail to deliver on agreed targets and objectives with around 70% finding themselves dissolved within two years of their formation.

So I guess what makes this one any different considering the ' massive ' stresses put on the commodity already , and more so due the recent calamity of COVID-19. Add to this their own ( Tianqi 's ) broader financial woes , and given it is actually the 51% majority partner in the venture , one could easily see from there the increasing strains on the relationship . And not only with the minority holder in Abermarle , but also the Holding Company overseeing the rules and structure. What actually happens when the Majority holder is in ' Breech ' of the agreement in perhaps a multitude of ways......sneaky.png

And as weird as it all seems , and in all this apparent industry chaos , comes an abundance of potential opportunities to advance further this fast growing and albeit infant Australian Lithium Industry.

One door closes , and another Opens ......just like that in my opinion.....wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.