1MC 0.00% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Lithium & The Future, page-69

1. 8,847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7998
    OC16,
    Pilbara are behind the mining of lithium from Pilgangoora than Altura. Altura are doing water bore testing right now. They have had consultants doing flora and fauna studies as part of an EIS, where are PLS in regards to these types of actions needed to get a mine up and running?

The clear answer is way behind, possibly a year behind. I bought into PLS last year because they were about to go into production at TT. They weren't and didn't know it. If they had learnt anything from the TT timing debacle it should be the demands of all the different departments. If they had really learnt a lot they would already be doing parts of the EIS at Pilgangoora, by engaging independent consultants to start the process. I have not read anywhere where they have undertaken such action.

The sheer time it takes to do the work, and PLS have their mine spread over a large area, will boggle the mind when they embark down that road. They really should be doing the EIS preliminary work now if they want their mine up and running in the next 2 years, from that aspect alone. The longer they leave it, the longer it will take until mining.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $38.74K 14.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
122 180381230 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 39662259 75
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.