1MC 0.00% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Hi all. I think the panic will set in well before the supply...

1. 280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Hi all.
    I think the panic will set in well before the supply can't keep up with demand.
    To find quality product is going to create a lithium rush.
    Look at GM, https://www.wksu.org/post/gm-partnership-build-new-battery-manufacturing-plant-lordstown#stream/0 late to the party, maybe to late.
    Elon's latest plant in China was built at a cracking pace which shocked all of the pundits including me.
    I have a feeling 2020 will be a fantastic year for lithium stocks and Altura is in pole position.
    The race is on in all earnest and i am very pleased to be invested in Lithium.
    We have had the big squeeze this year from people trying to obtain your shares.
    As car ranges have expanded to 500 kms plus people will not hold back buying electric cars.
    The cyber truck has a range of 800km which is crazy good, i have put a deposit on one along with a friend who has done the same.
    Plus the fact it can generate its own energy through the ever improving voltaic cells, 15 miles a day to be precise equals 5475 miles a year.
    China is now staring at some serious competition for its stakes to be number one at building electric cars and they will have to release the clamps or become the second or third player.
    I am excited and i think quality lithium stocks are going to skyrocket.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $38.74K 14.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
122 180381230 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 39662259 75
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.