1MC 14.3% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Hi all,I hope everyone had a nice Christmas and new year break?...

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Hi all,

I hope everyone had a nice Christmas and new year break? That includes everyone (up rampers, down rampers, keyboard warriors and Mods) One cannot start the year on a bad or negative foot now can we rolleyes.png plus, we need to opposition to motivate us! wink.png

Yes, I think (IMO) that this is a nice little start to AJM's year cool.png let's "all" hope this is the start of the turnaround???????
    "the early bird gets the worm"

Her's a great little read for everyone to understand some of the other issues the LI and renewable's industry has (I think most of us knew this already but it's great to see it in print!).

Politicians, not markets, slow new energy dawn (Who really stands in the way of wider adoption of cheap renewable energies across the world?)

https://www.boulderweekly.com/boulderganic/politicians-not-markets-slow-new-energy-dawn/

Just goes to show the other heads winds the Li industry has......
    And, Remember, the fossil fuel industry here in OZ still get over $25 Billion in Aussie tax payer subsides each year! whereas the renewable's get?

The people will take action whether the government of the day (or their backers) likes it or not, just look at what has happened to our PM in the last few days! (I've never sense anything like it eek.png) No matter what, governments (and corporations) have politicised the energy sector (especially in Australia), So, it should be talked about anywhere and everywhere it can!.Climate change (man made or not) is a thing. I grow up on the east Coast of Australia, I know it very well. The issues they are having now we never had back then!

The majority of people know we have to change our ways, the others will be dragged along (and the false HC accounts will cease to post) rolleyes.png

We (AJM and LT share holders/supporters) have a way to go however (IMO), but we are on a cusp of a new renewable's awareness and this includes the miners. We know the BOD drop Ann's out of the blue LT. We know the world will need a sh*t Load of good quality Lithium and,

You can't dismiss the sentiment in change in the Li Realm in the first few days of this decade around the globe...............................................

It's going to be very interesting times here in Oz these next few months I feel. What this space............

CD

GLTALTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $2.745K 731.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
94 66449670 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 34813227 80
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 1091107
Last updated 14.01pm 26/04/2024 ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.