1MC 20.0% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Lithium & The Future, page-575

1. 248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    I thought I would see more chatter about this development re Lithium-S(ulpher) - I haven't so thought I would post for comment.
    https://www.monash.edu/news/articles/supercharging-tomorrow-australia-first-to-test-new-lithium-batteries

AND on a macro scale can anyone comment on the possible reason that Li has been pulling its self out of the quagmire (in the short term anyway) is mainly because of what is happening with SQM/water/court case. Its a big company and no doubt, bringing a lot of $ to Chile, and has heavy closed door access and people in influential positions. Yes EV uptake is better than expected but if SQM can pull off a manoeuvre that allows it greater access to water and therefore can expand production... will we see the Li prices and associated share prices dive?

SQM seems to be concerned with driving suppliers out of the market by killing the price viability for lithium producers.... In some ways it feels like this court hearing from Dec is a gift... but should we rely on it? Welcome all thoughts with thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.