LU7 7.14% 1.5¢ lithium universe limited

No drilling, no drill results and a proven dude company in...

1. 171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    No drilling, no drill results and a proven dude company in sveral iterations. It is almost certain Lithium Universe will not conduct any drilling without additional capital raises. It is extremely speculative Lithium Universe will identify positive targets with geosurvey ativities if this 4.5 million capital raise is successful.

Will Lithium Universe have a mine in 3 - 5 years almost certainly not?

Will Lithium Universe require additional and multiple capital raises and consolidations to avail more capital raise? Almost certain!

Will be Lithium Universe be around in 5 years time? Given the success rate of penny stocks and the history of MGG management and former interations of MGG, highly unlikely!

Before you think about placing your hard earned into this stock do overtime on your due diligence as I believe there are far better spe ulative investments out there. Lithium Universe is going nowhere near a mine or an income for the next 3- 5 years minimum, if they survive, which ASX statistics clearly are not supportive they will. The fact is shareholders will be footing the bill as they have done in the past!

All in my experience and opinion only!

GLTA who decide to roll the dice on this one!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $7.600M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $17.99K 1.199M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2155543 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 36533 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.