LU7 7.14% 1.3¢ lithium universe limited

Unfortunately I don't disagree with the statements this...

1. 172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    Unfortunately I don't disagree with the statements this raise will be well subscribed.

According to Mining Intelligence there are 409 active Lithium projects in Canada. 106 of these are at advanced drilling stage, have defined a resource or have commenced construction.

Quebec has three of the biggest lithium players currently mining in Canada, Sayonara, Piedmont and North American Lithium.

LU7 is situated between Patriot Battery Metals Corvette Project and Winsome Resources Aldina project. Both are more advanced and better funded then LU7.

LU7 are starting from scratch! I accept members of the 'Dream Team' brought Galaxy's Mt Cattlin project online 3 years after a definitive resource was targetted drilled and surveyed. LU7 have not started!

Capital raise 4.5m, how long will this maintain drilling and executive renumeration? Check Galaxy past finacial reports when developing the Mt Cattlin resource as this will be indicative of costs notwithstanding the current blowouts with inflationary costs.

Indications are there is years of investor pain awaiting in LU7 investments.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $7.720M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $11.08K 825.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 418692 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 550506 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.