FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Just as a reminder, this is a transcript of what Doc said about...

1. 4,051 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6792
    Just as a reminder, this is a transcript of what Doc said about the Macquarie process in the Feb Webinar:

"It’s a pretty standard process, you appoint a Merchant bank, you have a data room, the merchant bank approaches all sorts of people, people approach you as they already have, you set up a timetable with non binding indicative offers, you go thru a short lists, then what to do strategically, then there’ll be a bit of tension between the demerger process and that, and then which ever one looks better, or whether you can do them in parallel, I don’t know yet, lets go out there & do some price & value discovery guys eh, lets find out what this is really worth to people."

As I posted before, I wouldn't mind betting the Doc put Doc Mike into the MD job in time for the pointy end of the negotiations which Doc along with Macquarie are handling. Maybe a week for the MD to settle in. It has been 2 months since the Webinar, so I'd like to think they are at least up to the stage of non binding indicative offers having been received. Not sure if they'd announce anything at that stage, just as entrants to the data room would sign confidentiality agreements, we too would probably be bound to secrecy regarding the offers. Hopefully we might get a generalised announcement updating where we're at.

Once the market sees a reputable partner agreeing to take a share in Goulamina, I think the market will understand this project is going to go ahead and value it accordingly.
    There is certainly more interest in our shares today with 3.6m traded already, mostly buyers buying at the Ask price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.