AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

All, Wondering if anyone on here has talked to management about...

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    All, Wondering if anyone on here has talked to management about their intentions with Lithium.

I have followed AZS for many years for Nickel potential, but never took a stake. The lithium potential recently highlighted vs Market cap looks compelling in my opinion and why I have taken a stake primarily for the Lithium, with potential upside from Nickel in a longer-term sense.

Obviously if the Lithium looks good I would hope AZS would pivot to Lithium appraisal and development to capture the full upside and produce cash flows rather than sell off for a small / moderate amount of cash only to plough that back into Nickel drilling.

Wondering if anyone has had any conversations with management that suggest AZS management is willing to pivot toward lithium in the near term if it looks really good?
    I know management is heavily and well experienced with Nickel, but wondering if they are open minded enough to pivot to Lithium and put Nickel on the back-burner for a bit if more value can be extracted in the near-term from Lithium.

An example of what I want to avoid is when Breaker Resources (BRB) sold the Manna lithium project to GL1 for cents in the dollar, with BRB to plough that money back into a gold asset that is very unloved by the market. GL1 then went and drilled out a huge resource and release a scoping study with huge NPV. It highlights risk when companies get obsessed with certain commodities and are not willing to pivot when pivoting would provide large shareholder value or great cash flows.

DYOR
    Last edited by Carl89: 16/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.