TVN 6.00% 5.3¢ tivan limited

Lithium Vs Vanadium

1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 663
    Its very interesting that with all the hype around the impending lithium boom that the market hasnt woken upto the fact that Vanadium is also an extremly valuable source of energy storage through Redox batteries and used in Electric cars batteries which will increase 5 fold in the coming years.
    TNG have binding agreements with Wooojin for 60% of all Vanadium mined at Mt Peake worth billions of $$$ and also has Hyundai waiting on the sidelines who are the biggest producers of electric cars
    With the Recent stalla runs from PLS and NMT and more recently AJM it is only a matter of time before TNG get a massive re rate as well and multi bag day by day once the market relises how important Vanadium is in the energy storage sector which will boom very soon.Add to the fact TNG is far more progressed than the stocks i just mentioned its blue sky ahead.Recent broker target suggest .97 as a conservative estimate.my evaluation is around $2 within 10 months and $1.30 by years end
    Mt Peake is a world class resource with TNG having world class partners and is in an advanced stage of turning this project into development.
    TNG was sitting at .29 prior to one of our major holders dumping his shares for unknown reasons(more than likley to take gains due to the poor form of the chinese exchange)and was heading to .5 in a hurry.
    I have no doubt that once the market takes the blinkers off from LIthium and understands Vanadium and its Value TNGs true value will b exposed.
    Good luck to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $91.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.3¢ 4.9¢ $16.29K 325.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28021 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 93794 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.