GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Lithium vs Vanadium

1. 2,573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 468
    http://www.renewableenergyworld.com...anadium-in-energy-storage-its-no-contest.html

The race to  supply and manufacture of batteries for EV cars and solar panels for business and homes, is still a race that has not been won by Lithium alone.

This is my opinion only, as to why caution must be applied to all companies in start up production
    Or about to start production in mining Lithium,with runaway market capitalisation well above earnings per share.

The other problem with runaway commodity pricing of one commodity is competition!  Imagine buying an EV vehicle with a limited battery life, and technology catches up with Tesla  produced EV by its competitors, who offer a better version with twice the battery life, which will still be working long after your dead!

Enjoy the market bullishness in Lithium, and make could coin while the market is in a state of shock, but when the picture becomes more clear as to competition from other market forces, make sure you are not the bunny in the headlights so to speak.

When I look up the market capitalisation of many Lithium stocks and see 800 to 1000 million dollar caps, I go wow, and can find only one stock making any resemblance of a profit, alarm bells are ringing loudly.

Yet, when I look at companies that work on ROE, and their market cap is barely 150 million, with expected earnings well over $1 in the future, you have to question the intellectual intelligence of the market at large.

But hey, everyone see it differently.

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.