AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

"Lithium prices drop in fears of oversupply as SQM is given the...

1. 211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    "Lithium prices drop in fears of oversupply as SQM is given the go ahead to ramp up production"

Lol! The only time in the next 3-5 years that the world Lithium prices should be concerned is when the news announces that the monster AVZ is ramping up production.

We have sat through so many road blocks and skeptics and propaganda the past X months for us LT holders. So what's another few more
    1. US shutdown goes ahead we might see a bit slower Monday even off the back of an announcement
    2. DRC militants in North/South Kiva causing some trouble (1000km away) (Sydney to Brisbane distance) might steer some skeptics away so we might also see a slower Monday even off the back of an announcement.
    3. A few weeks till some more car dealers and countries speak on their EV future and ramping up of manufacturing production to compete with the rest of the world will bring us back to normal.

So in the end, does it really matter if we hit 40 cents off the back of drilling announcement or shall we let all the ducks line themselves up in a month to two when Lithium undersupply is understood and AVZ monster is realised as a necessity from all, not just Chinese.

Good luck to all you thick skinned holders.

P.S after being a LT advocate for GXY holder I very much respected the likes of Thesi, Bron, Airconditioner and the like, a great community, but now I am spending more time here and shifted all GXY holding to AVZ, i am realising the AVZ community is just as good so thank you to those that are continued to be mentioned. 8horse, Anush, ML etc.

Sentiment: BUY & HODL!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.