Lithium - which stock?, page-37

1. 1,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    I would probably mention the people associated with the projects. Carlos Sorentino and Pablo Alluralde (behind 2 of the 3 projects already producing in Argentina), plus now Alexander Molyneux with the chinese money contacts as chief. I think its now as cheap as it will get as Molyneux has been buying on market when it dropped below 2c.
    Management are very frugal with funds. A credit raise is impending i believe but it will be for the minimum required to fund stage 1 of the rincon project as the directors hold so many shares they will want to avoid dilution. last CR was 800k at 3c so id be surprised if it was for any lower than this and around the same amount.
    I see they mentioned the cobalt JORC on twitter.

Its been frustrating waiting on the permits but now a big month ahead i believe. They have said the JV will be executed before mid October and the Pocitos historical data independent review should be finished which should hopefully help skip the initial stages of exploration and go straight to diamond drilling for a JORC (which is already funded).
    Last edited by georgecostanza: 02/10/16

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.