definition of 'boom' could help here depends on what you mean --...

1. 79,555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75

definition of 'boom' could help here

depends on what you mean --

if you mean 'boom' as in a stock sector or particular commodity where the price rises greater than anything else -

well, I doubt if lithium will be the biggest --

indeed, I would suspect it would be way down the list --

if we look at the 'power storage' business - ie. batteries etc. -- then, I would suspect that other metals or commodities will be far ahead --- which ones?? - don't know -- but, possibly Cobalt -- and, I have a deep suspicion about Silver -

Silver is always a dark horse - it's one of the most useful metals to man -- and, it's not all that easy to come by, and, it's been hoarded throughout history ------------ so, IMO - beware Silver.

Aside from that ------------ I think that as far as booms go ------------------- robotics -

in the next century ------------- IMO -- robotics will just blow away all that has been before it.

Innovation, invention, evolution and revolution in robotics/AI will see the biggest change in how humans live - far greater than any of the changes man has seen from the stone age through to the computer age - and, it's coming like a freight train at warp speed

Lithium will be left in the dust in the boom race in comparison ----------- it will have plenty of company though

all IMO

have a great Saturday

Pinto

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.