PSC 3.03% 16.0¢ prospect resources limited

Lithium will rise like the Pheonix, page-102

1. 5,489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    No, a simple investor , but with 30 years of investigation experience, I can’t help but try an understand why it is , that PSC, is currently stalling at the posts , while other Lithium hopefuls with less resource claim , are showing better progress with share price. It cant all be about jurisdictional risk, so with such a great stable of horses stalling, you do have to have a look at the jockeys so to speak. My view is the story been run by the Management currently jockeying PSC isn’t having any market impact as their own track records are largely unknown and the international project work credited in their resumes, just can’t be measured for success by local punters . The board may well be connected to the best Zimbabwe mining circles , but Australians investors will inevitably take the view that we produce the best operators in Oil, gas and mining in the world and we like to see home grown experience on Australian listed company boards.

So in response to your suggestion , yes, If I was the PSC MD, I’d definitely be looking to head hunt a serious contender for role of PSC chair from Australian soil. There should be sufficient funds from the recent CR to attract a good candidate with both local and international experience provide confidence to local and overseas investors that this project has clear merit and can be executed successfully.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $76.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $34.93K 211.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43476 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.