PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

Lithium, page-1922

1. 2,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 466
    I was reading an AJM announcement and found this very interesting and strengthens my thoughts a JV of some sort between AJM and PLS may be on the cards. It looks like an undisclosed portion of their lithium deposit runs into our boundary which indicates to me a possible continuation of resource!

"As with the previous Ore Reserve estimate (see ASX Release 30 January 2017), it is assumed in this latest Ore Reserve that mining may take place on the adjacent Pilbara Minerals tenement to the East to facilitate accessing of deeper Ore Reserves on the Altura tenement.

There is clear and reasonable expectation that mining across the tenement will be able to take place. The mining on the Pilbara Minerals side of the tenement boundary has been dealt with on a conservative basis in the estimation of these Ore Reserves, in that all mining costs are assumed to be paid by Altura. Furthermore, no economic value has been allocated to potential Ore Reserves on the Pilbara Minerals tenement, which are therefore also excluded from the reporting of the Ore Reserves."
    Last edited by ThinkBillions: 29/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.