PLS 0.67% $2.98 pilbara minerals limited

we have evolved well and the pace has always been gathering with...

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    we have evolved well and the pace has always been gathering with regard to employment scares and roles. When I left school we didn't really have good careers educators and I felt I could be a farmer (family farm raised), mechanic or truck driver but not a council worker. As I wasnt going on to uni or such.
    Now with have so much more that has filled the gaps. higher demands emanating from higher pops and changes to demographics. IT, tourism, advice, financial planners, coaching, health, aged care, public speaking, hydrologists and on and on these new roles have commenced and evolved.
    There will be roles in the future we could not even imagine. glass half full really.
    My new role I'm dreaming about is to work for the world brewing association and travel the world to ensure robust supplies and quality control. Watching the growth in HALHAL certification, I will be seeking that business model to mold into a pleasurable retirement as a beer certifier. The role will require drinking on the job

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.98
Change
-0.020(0.67%)
Mkt cap ! $8.972B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.92 $2.98 $2.90 $38.78M 13.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15056 $2.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.98 89928 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.