CGM 0.00% 0.1¢ cougar metals nl

I posted this on the other thread, but will putting here also...

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    I posted this on the other thread, but will putting here also

For anyone interested to know the answers to questions in regards to MMH capital.

I emailed Randal in the early hours of this morning.

My email

"Hello Mr Swick.
    I'm writing this email to you in regards to MMH capital. Not because I want to or even believe I need to. I would like to address the concern for other shareholders.

This is a question that has been asked on a local Australian forum.

"Hi (name) , re MMH Capital Ltd. Plot thickens...

Contact No you provided is exact number for Burkina Faso!
    SMG-CG – Contact SMG

smgcg.com/contact/
    Burkina Faso Office: 1219 Ave G.K. Ouedraogo,. 06 BP 10382 Ouagadougou 06, Burkina Faso. Telephone: +226 5037 4542, Fax: +226 5037 4540. Email: [email protected] ...

Link: http://smgcg.com/about-smg/

SMG-CG is a business unit of SM Global SARL, a limited liability company registered in the Republic of Burkina Faso.

1219 Ave G.K.Ouedraogo,
    06 BP 10382 Ouagadougou 06,
    Burkina Faso Phone: +226 5037 4542,E-Mail:[email protected]

So far, MMH Capital Ltd doesn't pass the "sniff " test!

DYOR

Randal, please explain: Exactly who is CGM's LOI with? Where is MMH Capital Ltd based? Dubai? Burkina Faso? CEO? Board? Other relevant details to shareholders? "

Another question the user has asked previously was "whether MMH Capital Ltd is credible and to what extent? "

I would like to ask for your permission to post a response or part of a response from this email to address the users on the forum.

Thankyou very much in advance.
    Sorry for the late night email.

Kind regards Jack Woolley"

Randal Swick's reply is as follows

"MMH is a group of three guys, not a big international company. A couple of Aussies one of which is a geologist who worked in Brazil. Its not for me to divulge who they are, but I can say they are totally legit and unrelated to anyone on the board of Cougar in any way, other than the fact I have known one of them for about 10 years. I know they have some business interests in Africa too hence the Burkina Faso office.

I think that answers what needs to be answered but happy to field more questions. I know there is a lot of doubt circulating resulting from the extraordinary events of recent months, so am happy to address those questions as the come up.

Regards

P.S. You can cut and paste this if you like.

Randal L. Swick "

I didn't feel like this email was needed, but to put everyone's mind at ease I did it anyway.
    Let me know if you have anymore questions I am more than happy to ask Mr Swick.
    Hope this clears some minds as to MMH capital.

Cheers Woolley.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.